Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thai Chicken Enchiladas

This recipe is a serious KILLER.  I was a little nervous about an enchilada with no cheese, but the first bite in my mouth was serious love at first bite.  These enchiladas are packed with flavor, easy to put together, and on the healthy side.  A total keeper.  I served them with this coconut rice and used this leftover chicken.  My only change is that I used this Thai Curry Simmer Sauce from Fresh n' Easy instead of the sweet and spicy sauce.  The flavor was out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment