Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Chicken with Lemon and Capers

Ever since I came home from Costco with this bottle, Jeremy's been teasing me for not buying the Big bottle of capers.  It doesn't look that big here,
But it does here!
So when I found this recipe, I didn't even have to think twice!
Delicious.  So simple.  Perfect Sunday afternoon dinner while both of the kids were napping.  I served it with Balsamic Brussel Sprouts and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes.
***I even pounded out the chicken, which is something I've never bothered to do.  It was well worth the extra and easy step.  Make sure you pound it thin--it definitely helps the chicken cook faster without burning the breadcrumbs, especially if you have more than 4 cutlets to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment