Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Carrot-Cauli smash

I made this dinner for my Mom's birthday, and she literally almost died of bliss.  It was DE-LISH-OUS.   Not too difficult, and the flavor was to die for.  
*The veggie smash was incredible, I almost regretted adding the gouda because it really added a lot of richness and took away from the fabulous flavor of the vegetables.  I also omitted the spinach--we are more of a grilled asparagus family than a wilted spinach one

No comments:

Post a Comment