Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet and sour meatballs

My mom used to make these for me when I was a kid, and for some reason, I HATED them!!! Now as an adult, I love their tangy, little bit of spicy, little bit of sweet sauce.  And what makes them even better: my kids LOVE them!  I serve them over rice with a side of veggies, and they are always gone in minutes.  Super duper easy, 3 ingredients and no prep work.  You can do crock pot, or just a regular pot on low for about 20 minutes, all the way from frozen meatballs.  Done!

1 comment:

  1. you have a food blog ??!! how did i not know this. following now :)

    ReplyDelete