Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brown sugar-cinnamon waffles

With me working most Saturdays and Jeremy having Sunday meetings, we rarely get to eat breakfast together.  So when we do, we go all out.  I have been on the hunt for the perfect waffle recipe.  Sorry to disappoint, but this is not it.  It did fulfill one of my requirements for the perfect waffle though: more sugar!  Most recipes call for a Tbsp or so, and that just doesn't sound right for my sweet tooth!  I love anything cinnamon, and this recipe was pretty yummy.  The whole egg white thing (in my opinion) isn't worth the extra step--I didn't taste or feel anything different from just adding whole eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment