Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mexican Pizzas

An ode to Taco Bell!!!
As a teenager, I LOVED Mexican Pizzas from Taco Bell.  Well, I take that back, since I don't think I even went to Taco Bell until I was like 19.  My parents never ate there and I really didn't even know what it was.  I went to grab some food for a boy babysitter we had coming over and I asked him what he wanted from Taco Bell and he said he didn't know because he'd never been there.  Whaaaat??? And then I laughed, because at his age I hadn't been there either! 
Anyway, this is definitely a "splurge" recipe with the fried tortillas, but they brought me right back to those yummy fast food naughties.

No comments:

Post a Comment