Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bang Bang Cauliflower

Jeremy and I took a quick trip to South Carolina and while we were there we stumbled upon a little gem called Bonefish Grill.  I didn't realize it was such a big deal until I started seeing recipes for their house specialty, Bang Bang Shrimp, all over the internet.  It was one of the most fabulous appetizers we've ever had.  I have never cooked shrimp before and I think the farther away from it I stay, the more I'll like it, so when I found this recipe for Cauliflower, I was so excited!  It was every bit as delicious.  I wondered if pan frying the cauliflower raw would cook it all the way through, and it did just perfectly.  It was still nice and crispy and super crunchy from the panko.  The sauce was great too!  Maybe a tad less sugar, but the perfect kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment