Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Roasted Cauliflower Soup

Oh.  My.  Goodness.  Words can not describe how DELICIOUS this soup is.  Easy, healthy, yummy, so so so so good.  This is the best cauliflower soup recipe I've made yet.  My only beef is with the color.  It looks very...beige.  Blah.  Barfy.  But the taste is out of this world, and it's easy too!  I LOVED the little roasted specks of flavor.  Yummmm--my entire family devoured it, even my 1 and 3 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment