Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tri-tip marinade

"Everything in the kitchen sink" marinade!
Throw that hunk of meat in a ziploc bag and fill it up!
Here's what I add: (keep in mind this is not measured at all, just eyeballed
Olive oil (a couple tablespoons)
Red wine vinegar (1/4 cup)
Soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce (couple tablespoons)
Course ground kosher salt (2 tablespoons)
Sugar (1 tablespoon)
Pepper (2 teaspoons)
Season salt and onion powder (1 teaspoon each)
lots of chopped garlic
If I feel like it, a glob of dijon mustard and a squeeze of a lemon

Now leave the grilling to the men!

No comments:

Post a Comment