Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pumpkin waffles

I'm not a big pumpkin fan when it comes to the actual vegetable, but I do love the flavors that usually surround it: ginger, cinnamon, molasses, clove, etc.  Warm and slightly spicy.  I had half a can of pumpkin puree leftover and always have a craving for waffles!  This recipe came to the rescue, and who can resist a flavored syrup?!? Not me.  We had a happy breakfast-for-dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment