Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sausage, kale, and potato soup

This soup has been all over the internet for years, but I've never been apt to try it.  A few months ago I had it at a friend's house for dinner, and I almost died.  Absolutely delicious, in fact I would venture to say it is one of the best soups I've ever had.  Full of flavor and easier than easy.  Very filling.  And my favorite part: the kale.  I love the way it softens but doesn't melt.  It's hearty and warming and fabulous.  Can't believe it took me so long to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment