Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thin Mint Poke Cake

I almost broke my phone drooling over this picture when I saw it on Pinterest a few months ago.  It was literally screaming my name.  Luckily I had a baby shower to throw coming up and so this went straight to the top of the menu.  IT DID NOT FAIL.  I think I got more compliments on this cake than any other cake I've ever made in my life.  It was easy and unbelievably delish-if you like chocolate mint, then this is the perfect cake for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment