Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chocolate Banana Bread

I just discovered my endless love for Chocolate Banana Bread.  I love bananas but I'm really particular about them, so there are almost never over-ripe bananas in my house.  But with Finley having only 2 teeth, now we regularly have super ripe bananas, hence my need for a good Banana bread recipe.  I found it!  I always swirl in about 2/3 a cup of melted chocolate chips.  It neeeeever hurt anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment