Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Creamed Corn Gratin

Okay.  This recipe may go down as the All Time Most Successful Holiday side dish ever.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  It.  Was.  Amazing.  Will DEFINITELY be made again, and for many more years.
*Notes: I didn't use whipping cream, I think I subbed half and half and put in half at that.  Also, I ditched the fried onions (no thank you, grease splatters) and just mixed the canned ones from TJ's.  Way easier and just as good

No comments:

Post a Comment