Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Corndog Muffins

Aren't these the CUTEST???
I have been waiting to try them out, and when my neighbor had her baby the other day I thought PERFECT!  No, NOT for her and her husband!!! They have 2 already, 5 and 3, and what better food for them than this?  The mini muffin size is the perfect way to avoid the dreaded muffin crumbles, and this way they won't get sick of them after eating a whole big one all to themselves. 
I actually didn't even look at the recipe, I just grabbed a box of Trader Joe's Corn Muffin Mix and some of their awesome Nitrate-free Chicken Hot Dogs (cuz I'm cool like that).  I cut the hot dogs in half and then into chunks and made sure to coat them in flour so they wouldn't sink to the bottom of the muffin. 
They were adorable and SO easy, and yummy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment