Pages

Three of my Favorite things to do: cook, eat, and look for new recipes to try! I grew up with a mother that was a great cook and have loved carrying that tradition over into my own home. This is a compilation of recipes that I've tried and liked, where I found them, how I made them, and what I think about them. Cooking is, for me, an expression of love. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese

For the record, as a child I hated Sloppy Joe's.  I mean, come on, even the name sounds disgusting.  I have literally never made them in my adult life.  Until last night.  And now I'm embarrassed because I loved this recipe.  So comforty, warm, gooey, crispy, yummy.  And there were no leftovers.  :(
*Note: I used Cracked Wheat Sourdough bread and Monterey Jack.  As if that could possibly make me feel any better about scarfing down the entire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment